Solutions for Business
A Flash Introduction of Relationship Marketing
Solutions for professionals serving business clients
Marketing For Small Business (B2C)
Solutions for businesses that sell products or provide services to consumers
Printer Friendly Format
Contact Philip Luo
Email, Phone, Etc.
Strategic Partnerships Can Open Door To New Markets
You can target decision-influencers to reach potential clients
If your new target market is new homebuyers, how do you
reach your audience? You can find them through the people who sold them
houses - Realtors, of course. Strategic partnerships can be an excellent
source of leads.
How do you find strategic partners?
- Define your target market and establish criteria for strategic partners.
- Identify potential partners. You can use the Internet to find and
- Develop incentives for them to work with you. How can you help them
achieve their objectives?
- Send email to contacts. You may need to send a letter as well.
- Use web site tracking tools to evaluate the best prospects to follow
up with a phone call.
What can you expect from campaign?
- More leads - this might not happen overnight, as marketing of this
nature requires time for the relationship to deepen, but it can happen
- Name recognition - You will remain more top-of-mind for your clients,
even if you haven't talked to them in a while
- Referrals - if you offer good information and advice in your writings,
your clients will share with their peers
- Greater website traffic - Email is only the starting point. Powerful
tools and functionality will draw visitors back more often and for a
Next: Web Site As Marketing
Articles in this section: